Our Chapter History

National Charity League, Inc.  (NCL, Inc.) was started in 1925 in Los Angeles. Our local Marin Chapter was founded in 1999 and chartered in 2001 as the 88th chapter. Today there are approximately 200 NCL, Inc. chapters nationwide, in 23 states with over 50,000 members.

Since 1999, our local Marin chapter has grown remarkably.  We currently have over 220 mothers and daughters, and we come from a wide array of local schools, including Delmar Middle School, Hall Middle School, Kent Middle School, The Ross School, Marin Country Day School, St. Patrick’s, Tam High, Redwood, Branson, Marin Academy, Marin Catholic, St. Ignatius, and the Bay School.  Feedback we often hear is that the mothers and daughters in our chapter really enjoy befriending people from other schools.

 

 

2014 Philanthropy Day